Quinton “Rampage” Jackson stats: He is a veteran American mixed martial artist. He has etched his name in the annals of MMA history as one of the sport’s most recognizable and entertaining fighters. With his explosive knockout power, charismatic personality, and storied rivalry with other MMA legends, Rampage has left an indelible mark on the sport. Throughout his career, he has competed at the highest level and faced some of the most formidable opponents in the sport’s history. In this article, we will delve into Quinton Jackson’s career statistics, assess his achievements, and examine his impact as a true MMA icon.
Quinton Jackson stats
Overall Record: 38 wins, 14 losses
Weight Classes Competed:
- Light Heavyweight (205 lbs)
- Heavyweight (265 lbs)
- UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship)
- Pride Fighting Championships
- Bellator MMA
Notable Opponents Faced:
- Chuck Liddell
- Wanderlei Silva
- Dan Henderson
- Jon Jones
- Rashad Evans
Now, let’s delve into a detailed breakdown of Quinton Jackson stats
|Losses by Knockout
|Losses by Submission
|Losses by Decision
|Losses by Disqualification
Quinton Jackson’s most notable attribute was his devastating knockout power. With 20 knockout victories, Rampage demonstrated his ability to end fights with explosive striking and powerful hands.
While not primarily known for his grappling, Jackson secured 4 victories by submission, showcasing his versatility and ability to capitalize on opportunities on the ground.
Rampage often showcased his technical proficiency in securing victories by decision. With 14 wins by decision, he displayed his ability to outwork and outscore his opponents in closely contested battles.
Losses by Knockout
Despite his durability, Jackson experienced 4 losses by knockout, highlighting the risks involved in the sport and the caliber of opponents he faced.
Losses by Submission
Rampage also suffered 2 losses by submission, showcasing the grappling skills of his opponents.
Losses by Decision
Jackson endured 7 losses by decision, often against opponents who were able to neutralize his strengths and outscore him on the judges’ scorecards.
Notable Victories and Highlights
Quinton Jackson’s career is adorned with several notable victories and thrilling moments. Some of his significant wins include:
- Capturing the Pride Middleweight Championship by defeating Dan Henderson in a memorable encounter at Pride 32.
- Winning the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship by defeating Chuck Liddell at UFC 71 in one of the sport’s most significant rivalries.
- Victories over Wanderlei Silva and Ricardo Arona during his time in Pride Fighting Championships.
Legacy and Impact
Quinton “Rampage” Jackson’s impact on the sport of MMA extends beyond his statistics. With his larger-than-life personality and entertaining fighting style, he attracted a massive fan following. Rampage’s charisma, combined with his knockout power, made him a fan favorite and a crossover star.
In conclusion, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson’s MMA career was defined by his knockout power, charisma, and memorable battles against other legendary fighters. With a record of 38 wins and 14 losses, his statistics reflect his proficiency as a striker and his ability to secure victories in various ways. Rampage’s impact on the sport, his championship success, and his memorable victories against top-ranked opponents solidify his legacy as one of the true legends of MMA, forever remembered for his thrilling fights and dynamic personality.
To read more UFC stats:
- Junior Dos Santos stats: How good was “Cigano” in his MMA career?
- Randy Couture stats: How good was “The Natural” in his MMA career?
- Vitor Belfort stats: How good was “The Phenom” in his MMA career?
- BJ Penn stats: How good was “The Prodigy” in his MMA career?
- Chuck Lidell stats: How good was “The Iceman” in his MMA career?